6.19.2013

st. george weekend


  • one: love hanging out with your sister and brother in law
  • two: love taking vacations with them
  • three: st. george was hot!
  • four: we all had a blast


we drove through zion's on the way down to st. george


we saw between 15 and 20 big horn sheep




we waited for the wrong bus...yeah, my fault

got on the right bus








oops...i posted the wrong picture, but this one makes me laugh :)

the men golfed two days, the women shopped and went to the spa and we also swam, played some games and ate great food. (but all those pictures are on my phone!)



4 comments:

  1. You guys and your handywork/decorating skills never cease to amaze me! Job well done, the hard work paid off - it looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops I posted that on the wrong one... you know what I mean! On this post, I was actually going to say "remember when we used to be friends and hang out and occassionally go on trips/camping with each other?? Those were the good old days. I miss those days."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Looks like an amazing trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That trip was so fun :-) looking forward to Tahoe and of course we will have to plan a trip next year!

    ReplyDelete